04 February 2010

March address!

466 Avenue de Castres
31660
Bessieres, France.

But don't send stuff there until after the 15th of February. Up until then, use the Mons address.

It's really beautiful here, and I succeded in cycling from Nice to Mons, though I pushed my bike up much of the final 9kms which was gruellingly uphill.

And thank-you to everyone who has sent letters! You can't imagine how nice it is to receive letters while on the road. I've been smiling all day since reading the ones I've received thus far!

And, yes, aparently I make glaring errors when typing on a French keyboard. Like typing a 'w' instead of a 'z', or a 'q' instead of an 'a', as in Alban. I couldn't figure out why everyone had addressed my mail to 'Qlban'. Tant pis!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I am finally sending a letter! Today! To this address! Look for it soon!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete